We Aspire To Be a Leading Pharmacy Benefit Manager in Malaysia
Our pharmacist are an integral part of the OratisRx system to help provide members with the safest, most convenient and cost effective prescriptions. We are here to support you with clinical products, up to date information and efficient processes to help you get better results.
All calls are answered by experienced Pharmacy Service Representatives that can either help you immediately or connect you with the right person to answer your questions.
News and Events
DOWNLOAD OUR APP
Manage your medications anytime, anywhere. Download for iPhone and android mobile devices now.
Our Home Delivery service ensures members are always compliant to the prescribed medicines through our Refill Reminder program. We also provide counselling services on members’ medication to ensure members are well informed.
Healthcare fraud is taken seriously and it can caused financial damage to the country.
OratisRx has a team of experts dedicated to identifying and investigating suspected fraud, waste and abuse. You play an integral role in helping us do that. Report suspicious activity to OratisRx.
Some examples of fraud, waste and abuse that should be reported are:
• Apparent alterations or forgeries of prescriptions
• Any claims appearing on a member's profile for services not rendered
• Suspected theft of a member's identity or membership card
• Prescriptions that cannot be verified with the prescribing physician
• Frequent requests for "refill too soon" or "quantity limit" overrides
• Doctor or pharmacy "shopping" – visiting multiple doctors or pharmacies to obtain various prescriptions
You have the right to remain anonymous. However, providing your name and contact info will allow us to contact you for further information if needed. All information provided will be kept strictly confidential.
If you suspect fraud, waste or abuse: Call the OratisRx Fraud Tip Hotline @ 03 5522 8707